Praise for "Worth Every Penny"
– Brian Tracy, author of The Psychology of Selling
“ This book shows you how to make better and more profitable sales in your business, growing by increasing your value offering and making your customers happier.”
– Anita Campbell, SmallBusinessTrends.com
“Sarah and Erin have written a guide to help you create and operate the business you’ve always dreamed of—one where you can charge what you’re really worth! A must-read for every small business owner.”
– John R . Dijulius III, author of "What’s the Secret: To providing a World-Class Customer Experience"
“Petty and Verbeck clearly demonstrate how any business that follows their blueprint can make price irrelevant by creating an extraordinary customer experience.”
– George Varanakis, executive vice president and group publisher of Wedding & Portrait Photographers International
“ Sarah Petty has rocked the photography industry and put big money in many photographers’ pockets with her boutique business model. This book is the real deal and can help any small-business owner who wants to make money doing what they love.”
– Pamela Bruner, business success coach
“ I honestly have to say that Worth Every Penny is one of the best business books I’ve ever read. The information is presented clearly, in an easy-to-digest format. The stories are delightful and memorable, and perfectly illustrate the important teaching points. This book is a combination of solid marketing and business advice, presented in a fresh new way, and some engaging twists that had me taking notes for my business and my clients. Bravo!”
– Tim and Beverly Walden, Walden’s Photography
“ After reading Sarah and Erin’s book, all we can say is that we wish this type of business education was available when we first started our photography studio. We especially love the action steps at the end of each chapter, which helped us put into practice the information we’d just read. This book should be required reading for anyone who is thinking about going into business for themselves.”
– —John Jantsch, author of Duct Tape Marketing and The Referral Engine
“This is a business book that isn’t filled with theory or fluff. It lays out a proven way of running a small business that will show you how to get every penny you’re worth.”
– Dan S. Kennedy, author, No B.S. Price Strategy (with Jason Marrs), No B.S. Wealth Attraction in the New Economy, and 21 other business books; marketing strategist and consultant, and multi-millionaire serial entrepreneur; www.NoBSBooks.com, www.DanKennedy.com
“Their line ‘boutique is a business model—not a gift shop’ says much. I knew Sarah and Erin were wickedly smart about this the first time I met them. Sarah built one of the most profitable photography businesses in the country at rocket-speed. They both come at this from experience, not theory. Their terrific book,Worth Every Penny, offers a million dollars worth of good sense about building businesses that have unique positioning, thrill customers, and need not default to discounting.”
– Mark Weber, M.Photog., Cr., MEI., CPP | director, consulting services Marathon Press
I have to say It’s one of the best marketing books ever and I love how you gave a variety of business scenarios beyond the photography industry. Outstanding! It’s a fast paced read packed full of golden information. It’s sure to be on every business owners bookshelf, Kindle or iPad! Well done. I will highly recommend it to everyone.